You go out on the town stop at your favorite restaurant to enjoy a great meal and your waiter or waitress says, ‘ would you like dessert today”?
You smile, as the need to belch increases in your stomach and the belt on your pants seems extra tight and say, “I wish I could, but I am so full”.
I always think I should order dessert as my appetizer and since today is National Dessert day I will! Now should I order Pie Cake, or Ice cream? Someone should invent a combo dessert and call it “Dave’s Dream”
What do you like more, cake or pie?
A recent survey online found 72% of us are cake people. Pie only ended up with 28% of the vote. Here are five more questions about baked goods, and how people answered . . .
1. Cookies or brownies? It was close, but 52% said cookies.
2. Chocolate chip cookies or some other kind of cookie? 74% said chocolate chip.
3. Rice Krispie treats or lemon squares? Rice Krispie treats got 62% of the vote.
4. Cupcakes or muffins? 58% prefer cupcakes.
5. Pumpkin bread or banana bread? Pumpkin got less than a quarter of the vote. 77% said banana bread.