Whoever says that the modern day lifestyle easy is mostly mistaken? Modern day technology is both incredible and incredibly frustrating. That has had me thinking about how it is affecting my life.
Since it is more fun to deal with the negative, just look at all the negative Facebook post, I will deal with just one negative aspect and that is. I am not as patient as I used to be.
Ask my friends I am always pretty relaxed and try not to take life too serious, but day to day things are starting to really test my patience
Today on SWR.com they had an article that basically said modern day technology has ruined out ability to wait for anything
Here are examples
Waiting for a website to load . . . 16 seconds until we start to lose it.
- Waiting for a movie or TV to start streaming . . . 22 seconds.
- Waiting for a traffic light to change . . . 25 seconds.
- Waiting for a line to start moving . . . 30 seconds.
- Waiting to get a drink at a bar . . . seven minutes.
- Waiting for a completely dead phone to turn on once you plug it in . . . 11 minutes.
- Waiting for our luggage to show up after a flight . . . 13 minutes.
- Waiting for food to arrive at a restaurant . . . 14 minutes.
- Waiting for someone to respond to an important email . . . 90 minutes.
- Waiting for a refund for something we returned online . . . four days.
They nailed it, so now I must hurry up and wait to not miss this deadline on the blog. *&^% it takes forever for these things to upload.
Stupid news comes from Davis County and down under