I try not to take life to seriously but every once in a while I am just like everyone else I get in a bad mood.
Because life is not easy to say the least. Thing happen to us every day that can bring us down. Sometimes things just set us off, like my alarm clock.
I have even been in a bad mood and could not figure out why I was so down. So I started thinking why I would be in a bad mood and came up with a few.
Going to a Breakfast buffet and they run out of Bacon!
Someone cuts you off in traffic.
You get to a 4 way stop and everyone just stares at each other.
Pressing the wrong button.
You can’t find something you need (like my keys earlier this week)
The waitress messes up your order
Going on to face book and all you see is political debate, and you just don’t care.
And finally running out of Bacon.
But today I also found an article with things that can put us in a good mood
- Finding money in your pocket you didn’t know you had, OH YEAH.
- being able to sleep in
- Lying in bed listening to the rain.
- Someone doing a nice, small thing for you.
- Petting a dog. DISCLAIMER this does not work if you are allergic to dogs.
- Doing a nice, small thing for someone else.
- Realizing it’s a sunny day.
- Taking a long, hot shower.
- Getting a long hug (SEXIST COMMENT: depends on what she looks like) Sorry
- Seeing a friend you haven’t seen in a long time.
And let me add one thing to help us get in a better mood…. I bet you thought I was going to say Bacon! Fooled you, I was going to say listening to some of your favorite music. Oh yeah and BACON!
Today on the morning show: What makes a perfect day1 Movie villains?
Stupid News: A man needs his beer and a golfer explains what happened
Laff lines: a 2nd marriage