Winter love it or hate it comes every year.
Growing up in Memphis our winters were wet and cold but not a lot of snow. We would get some once or twice a year and occasionally a storm would dump over a foot of snow.
As a kid I would get excited to see it snow because it meant SNOW CREAM. I do not know the recipe, but I do know it was really good.
o here is the deal as a kid I loved snow and now as an adult I still love snow…. sort of. I dread driving in it, but I do love the beauty of a fresh snow fall.
I get a good laugh every year when the first snow hits and Facebook light up with the haters of winter. I found this the other day
WHY WE HATE WINTER
- The days are too short.
2.Not enough sunshine.
- Scraping ice off your windshield.
- Your heating bills go up.
- It seems like you always feel too cold.
- Waking up in the dark and coming home in the dark.
- Dry skin and chapped lips.
- Having to do all your chores inside. Like not being able to hang clothes out to dry.
- Falling, slipping, and sliding on ice.
- When you have to get out of your warm bed in the morning.
Here are a few more that just missed the top ten: Getting out of the shower when it’s cold . . . and waiting for your car to warm up . . .
So, the next few months we will wait for the spring and then summer will arrive and we can complain about the heat!!!!!!
Today on the morning show “ A Christmas story”