TOLD YOU , I AM BACK!
Yes , I am glad that is over with . I had surgery last week on y elbow and to repair damage in my left wrist. The one thing that I didn’t think about is how much post op pain hurts! That and it is hard to do things with one hand.
Thanks to my wife Teresa who has been such a great help and even made me a Batman Sling!
I will say this even though it was hard waking up at 4:30am it felt great to be back .
My post might be a little short because typing one hand isn’t easy and I am all about the easy,
I did find this about wasting time on our jobs
- A recent poll found the average eight-hour workday includes 2 hours and 22 minutes of pointless things that just waste time. Or about a third of your day. Here’s how it breaks down . . .
- 26 minutes a day trying to get old technology to work. Like waiting on a slow computer or a jammed-up printer. 44% of people said their company’s tech is outdated.
- 29 minutes a day of pointless meetings.
- 29 minutes a day of pointless paperwork.
- 24 minutes of other random tasks you don’t really need to do.
- 34 minutes of your coworkers chatting you up.
Laff lines :