My day starts at 4:15 am when the alarm goes off and sometimes I get angry at the alarm clock, sometimes I just get up and make my way to the shower and try to wake up.
However this morning the alarm goes off and my first thought was ‘WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I CAN SLEEP IN, I CAN’T AND WHEN I CAN SLEEP IN I CAN’T?”
I think everyone who has an early wakeup call has that happen to them. You work hard and you think “on my day off I am going to sleep in”.
So I thought how ironic life can be. I found a website deceth.com that had a list or ironic quotes here are some of my favorites.
Those who laugh last think slowest.
- Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
- If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher.
- Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
- Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege.
- Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot…
- Stupidity is not a crime, so you’re free to go.
- Dijon vu — the same mustard as before.
- without geometry, life is pointless.
- a bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two-tired.
Here is my favorite and it represents my life pretty well
I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING….. EXCEPT TEMPTATION
Today on the morning show: Are we friendly and the Tooth Fairy.
Stupid news: Put a band aid on it and the new class of Dancing with the stars