Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack told the lPA news agency how his father is handing the coronavirus crisis, saying, "He's just bored. He was going to go back in the studio and start work on another album, and that got all shut down, especially because his producer (Andrew Watt), he got COVID. And yeah, he's had a really hard time with it."

When the pandemic struck, Ozzy had just released his first solo album in a decade, Ordinary Man, which he recorded late last year while recovering from surgery and related illnesses. The legendary heavy metal singer had previously canceled all his 2019 tour plans, although rescheduling them for 2020 is not likely to pan out.

Last month, Jack said that Ozzy will "probably" retire "within the next five to ten years." But Ozzy, who turned 71 last December, has repeatedly said that he is not calling it quits, despite the fact that his "No More Tours 2" -- whenever it ends up happening -- is being billed as his last major global trek.

The Prince of Darkness told us a while back that he has no definitive plans to retire: "I don't wanna stop, you know. It's been the biggest love affair of my life. When you reach a certain age in rock 'n' roll, people think, 'Well, this has got to be his last tour,' or 'This has got to be his last tour,' or 'You've got to come next Tuesday 'cause he ain't gonna do it after that.' You'll know when I've come off the road permanently. I mean, you'll know!"

Ozzy was also forced to cancel an April trip to Switzerland to see a doctor who specializes in treatment of Parkinson's disease. The singer revealed earlier this year that he was diagnosed with the condition.

AUDIO: OZZY OSBOURNE SAYS HE DOESN'T WANT TO STOP